44th Annual MJCQ Swap Meet & Military Vehicle Show – 17 to 20 October
Military Jeep Club of Queensland Inc
- David Stafford – 0427 482 378
- Site co-ordinator: Nigel Ward – 0418 795 022
- Vehicle runs: Jeff Gordon – 0407 706 615
MJCQinc Swap Organiser: PO Box 8131, Woolloongabba Q 4102
- Adults: $15.00,
- Concessions $11.00,
- Children (5 to 12 years): $7.50 (under 5 years: free entry)
- Military Jeep Club Members – to be confirmed
General Info re Access:
- About 80% of our buildings have ramps or are easily accessed by people with mobility issues, including most of our toilets.
- The Military Jeep Club has arranged for a catering van on these days as well as a reduced menu over the weekend by the Village’s Cafe.
- General Public – please use main entrance
- Military Jeep Club members – please use Gate 4 (see map below)
Entry to this event is by Gate 4 for Military Jeep Club Members