“Celebrate 88” – Expo Passports Available on Day – $5
For the “Celebrate 88” Event on 28 October 2018 a souvenir Passport has been produced to provide a keepsake and also to provide a challenge on the day ie – Collect All Stamps and Ride the Train!
There will be 15 locations throughout the Village where stamps can be collected.
The last stop should be the Post Office where you will receive a stamp and also a ticket to ride the train if you present a completed Expo Passport
COLLECT ALL 15 STAMPS!
- Coach House
- Antique Machinery Restoration Society Qld (AMRSQ)
- Caboolture Family History Research Group Inc
- Caboolture & District Woodcrafters
- Bunda-La Restoration Project
- Spirit of Outback – Club Diner Car
- Caboolture Gem Club
- Don Barton Dairy
- Axeman’s Hall of Fame
- Caboolture Historical Village Potters Inc
- Riverview Private Hospital
- Bird & Poultry Museum (Feather Club Assn of Qld Inc)
- Police Station
- Post Office