ARCHIVED 2020: Ghoulies & Ghosties Drive Thru – 31st Oct
3pm to 8pm
Entry $10 per car
This year we have planned something a bit different so that we can still have Ghoulies and Ghosties and meet the COVID-19 requirements.
U P D A T E
Howl’s this going to work?
Well you drive along Tuckeroo Drive, continue around the back of the Village and DRIVE THRU Gate 5.
- Maintain a social distance from any other car while driving along Tuckeroo Drive.
- Pay $10 as you enter the Village. Having the correct amount will be quicker as Zombies are all fingers and toes.
- Remember to use the bathroom before arriving as there will be no pit stops along the way.
- So that you are not whisked away by our resident Ghoulies and Ghosties you must have your own seat and seatbelt on or no entry.
- The horror ends when you reach the Exit onto Beerburrum Road.
Keep watching as more information about Ghoulies and Ghosties will be posted shortly on this webpage or on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CabHistVillage/
We have received some queries on the acceptable size of cars to enter the Village grounds for Ghoulies and Ghosties. Family sized 'people movers' are acceptable e.g. Kia Carnival, Toyota Granvia etc. Business sized 'people movers' - more than 8 seats - can still attend but will need to pay an additional entry fee.