Australia Day Celebrations
Make a note in your diary that Tuesday January 26th, there will be great celebrations at the Caboolture Historical Village to celebrate Australia Day.
The Team at the Village have been busy organising a most interesting parade of Australian Movies over the years, and there will be some “famous” folk involved in the entertainment.
- Stalls and Rides
- Live Music – see the Uke Jukes for one of their last performances before retirement and Bit’s and Pieces will be performing.
- The Old Hotel Bar will be open
- The Rotary Club of Caboolture will be running the Cane Toad Races again!
- There will be a great parade of vintage vehicles
- Flag Raising Ceremony
- Percheron Horses will be in the parade
Have some fun and come dressed as an Aussie Swaggie. There will be a prize for the best dressed Swaggie. I am sure children would love to participate in this competition – Adults and Children are welcome to join in the competition.
The Free Shuttle Bus will be operating from 9 am from the Morayfield Shopping Centre and the Caboolture Train Station too.
Come along and join the fun!!!