Caboolture Council Chambers
The Caboolture Divisional Board was established in 1880, and the first meeting was held in the old Temperance Hall on 11 February 1880. The area, when established, extended to South Pine River, Kedron Brook on the Old North road, and took in Samford, Samsonvale, Pine, Kilcoy, Woodford, Monsildale, and extending to the Maroochy River on the North.
The original Shire Chambers were built in 1883 at a cost of three hundred pounds. Council used this building as offices until 1953, and relocated it from its original site to the Village in 1980.
Members of the Council and Historical Village then restored and refitted the building with furnishings appropriate to the era. It was officially re-opened on 11 November 1990 within the Village by the then Shire Chairman, Stan Muldoon and Tom Burns, the then Deputy Premier of Queensland, both arriving with much fanfare by Cobb and Co Coach.